Nominations Are Now Open for the 2021 #BSB30X30
CALLING ALL CANADIAN LEADERS
Bay Street Bull‘s annual 30X30 guide celebrates Canada’s most inspiring young leaders across business, technology, and culture—those who continue to push boundaries, build game-changing businesses, raise their voices, and accept nothing less than excellence. They are entrepreneurs, innovators, community champions, artists, athletes, and more.
Now in its fifth year, past graduates have included: Michael Katchen (Wealthsimple), Rupi Kaur (New York Times best-selling author), Tessa Virtue (Olympian), Stephen Lake (Thalmic Labs), Mabel Lee (Velour), Katherine Homuth (Sheertex), Winnie Harlow (supermodel), Fred VanVleet (Toronto Raptors), Mallorie Brodie and Lauren Lake (Bridgit), LaMar Taylor (HXOUSE), and more. Discover the most recent 30X30 guide here and browse our hashtag (#BSB30X30) on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Nominations are now open for the graduating class of 2021!
Things You Should Know
1. You must be Canadian or work for a Canadian organization.
2. You must be 30 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2021.
3. Nominations will be open until January 31, 2021
4. Tell us about yourself! Have you built a game-changing business? How are you shaking up the status quo? Are you a community leader? Tell us about your impact.
5. Submit your nomination here. Applicants considered will be contacted by Bay Street Bull‘s editorial team.