Editor’s Pick: Peroni Libera Enters the Non-alcoholic Market with Italian Flair
Turn your living room into a dreamy Italian getaway with Peroni Libera.
Crafted with Italian style and spirit in mind, Peroni Libera is the beloved beverage brand’s foray into the non-alcoholic market. With each sip, experience the crisp flavours and smooth finish you know and love from Peroni—without the alcohol.
To celebrate the launch of Peroni Libera 0.0%, the iconic Italian brand has teamed up Chef Rob Rossi, from Toronto-favourite, Guilietta, to create the perfect pairing that brings aperitivo—the Italian equivalent of happy hour—to you.
From Feb. 3, 2021, to Feb. 14, 2021, you can experience the Italian style and flair, by ordering the Peroni Libera x Guilietta offer on UberEats. Each order will include an antipasto board with all the flavours of Italy to enjoy along with a four-pack of the zero-alcohol beer. With each taste, sip, and smell, you can escape your home and transport yourself to the coast of Italy.
Each Peroni Libera Aperitivo Antipasto Board includes the following:
- Castelvetrano Olives, Bright green Sicilian olives marinated with Orange zest & fennel seed
- Spicy Peppers, pickled Italian peppers in vinegar
- Fennel Cacciatore salami- pork salami flavored with white wine & fennel seed
- Coppa- Dry-cured pork shoulder with black pepper and garlic, sliced thin similar to prosciutto in flavor
- Pecorino Sangiovese- Semi firm sheep’s milk cheese washed with Sangiovese wine from Tuscany
- Local Burrata with orange marmalata- local mozzarella filled with cream and served with orange marmalade and wild oregano
- Taralli- southern italian savory cookie made with olive oil, fennel seed & sea salt
- San Carlo potato chips, traditional aperitivo snack food from Milan- high quality italian potato chips
In addition to the limited-time offer from Peroni x Guilietta, the new non-alcoholic option is available now, exclusively at the LCBO.
Make the best out of staying at home and live ‘Vita con Stile’ (life with style) with Peroni Libera.